Chatpata Chicken is the EASIEST quickest pan fried chicken ever!
1. So get chicken (boneless works best)
2. Marinate it with the following
- Chilli Powder
- Garam Masala
- Ginger Garlic Paste
3. Make sure to have a lot of minced garlic ready
4. Heat up a pan with a bit of oil.
5. Put the chicken on the pan and pan fry as you normally would.
6. Don’t add water. The curd and chicken will leech water.
7. When the chicken is about 75% done, add the garlic in
8. Now comes the secret sauce. Literally. Add ketchup. And a little soy sauce.
9. Let it simmer and finish up as semi-dry or dry as you want it.