Coffee @ Work
This is my quest to enjoy a freshly brewed cup of specialty coffee at work without the hassle of the elaborate setup as at home!!
there are so many misses, many more surprises and a few success on this mission!!
so tag along on the crazy-train. Destination : One Hot Delicious Cup of Specialty Coffee!!
Experiment # 4 : The Decoction!!!!
So i was completely inspired by many coffee pages on Instagram that were selling “decoctions” as coffee pouches or in little bottles so i want to make my own.
- So i started off making decoction like any good south indian ponnu would – the SI filter.
- Keep in mind, i want “black” coffee. typically the decoctions work best with milk/foam or variants that take the edge off and mask the sour flavours while just makes it more apparent.
- I made a SI Decoction with Specialty Coffee. Super easy to make. Zero effort required.
- The decoction in a bottle is super handy to carry. All i have to do is add in hot water!!
- Utter fail. Oily and tasted “stale” in just a few mins.
View this post on Instagram
- BUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT this method has the MOST promise. I am so excited about this.
Stay Tuned for More Madness…